Job Postings - Product Research / Executive Assistant
Product Research / Executive Assistant
(FT 40 hours/week)
at Splash N Color, LLC
Coral Springs, FL
Wanted: Product Research / Executive Assistant
Do you have a passion for additive manufacturing and 3d printing? Does the idea of building the largest print farm on the planet, offering wide-ranging catalog products and working together with a high-performance team excite you? If so, we’re looking for you!
- Are really interested in showing the world the capabilities of 3d printing
- Appreciate a good debate even with your boss
- Figure out how to fix it instead of who is to blame
- Paid for your own stuff when you were a teenager
- Are excited about installing/maintaining an automated print farm
- Took things apart and put them back together as a kid
- Believe that the possibilities are endless with additive manufacturing
- Work to make an impact showing the marketplace just what 3d printing can do
- Aren't afraid to make mistakes as long as we learn
- Care more about your values and intelligence than your experience
- Are committed to creating team dynamics that create empowerment vs. entitlement
- Offer product catalog spending account and access to accelerated learning
The mission of Splash N Color’s Product Research / Executive Assistant is to identify high opportunity products for 3D Printing while assisting with screening, recruiting, and onboarding a high performance team. The person in this position will excel at identifying and validating winning products on a weekly basis using our FEP method. Maximizing our portfolio catalog while building efficient systems and processes to locate high opportunity products will be the core focus, allowing Splash N Color to execute timely product launches. You will be entrusted with completing administrative tasks, helping drive team performance forward.
This role requires an individual that thrives in a fast paced environment of continuous improvement and problem-solving. Teamwork and adaptability will be critical to your success. Meeting targets and delivering on promises nurtures your soul.
This is a FULLY REMOTE position. We value flexibility and freedom.
- Research, identify, and validate high potential products through data-driven decision making
- Adhere to commercial licenses and trademark compliances
- Build out opportunity tracking systems and seller tracking reporting
- Assist in vetting, screening, interviewing, onboarding, and recruiting top talent
- Organize and develop database structures for increased efficiencies
- Perform administrative tasks timely and accurately
- Maintain up to date bookkeeping and prepare financial reporting
- Assist others as necessary
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong analytical skills and pride in high quality output
- A team-player who wants to participate in building the largest print farm on the planet
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Google workspace/excel ninja
- Ability to learn procedures quickly with attention to detail
- Committed to organization and task prioritization
Commitment to Diversity:
Splash N Color is committed to cultivating and preserving a company culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We know that we will grow and learn better with a diverse team. When recruiting for new members of our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, and sexual orientation.
Compensation: depending on experience
Apply for this Job
Submit Application below to: email@example.com * Required
What about this position excites you?
Tell me about a recent rewarding project you participated in.
What do you hope to learn/grow more in depth in taking this role?
What is your salary expectation?
*2-minute video submission link for why you are the best candidate for this position: