JOB DESCRIPTION HIDDEN
Production & Fulfillment Assistant
(FT 40 hours/week)
at Splash N Color, LLC
Wanted: Production & Fulfillment Assistant
Do you have a passion for acrylic paint pouring & mixed media art? Does the idea of bringing people together through doing together in an environmentally sensible way and with a high-performance team excite you? If so, we’re looking for you!
- Self-starter and take initiative in figuring out ways to be more efficient & improve systems
- Possess high attention to detail and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Are excited about building an empowering, high-performance team
- Take ownership in your role and take pride in your work
- Believe that in doing together we can achieve more
- Work to deliver the best consumer goods and experience to our customers
- Aren't afraid to make mistakes as long as we learn from them
- Care more about your values and character than in your work experience
- Are committed to creating team dynamics that create empowerment vs. entitlement
The mission of the Production & Fulfillment Assistant is to take ownership of all day-to-day operations, ensuring order fulfillment is completed in a timely, cost effective manner. You will be responsible for preparing large quantity shipments for keeping adequate levels of inventory with our sales partners, while simultaneously keeping our 3d printing machines up and running. Working from our Margate Warehouse Facility, you will be an integral part in our team that creates high quality finished goods that ship directly to customers and business partners.
In this position you will be proficient in shipping and warehousing practices, while being a self-starter who thrives in an environment of multi-tasking with a sense of urgency.
Teamwork and adaptability to learning new skills will be critical to your success. Meeting deadlines and delivering on promises while keeping a clean and organized work environment is a must. We are looking for someone who is available to begin training Monday to Thursday from 1:30pm-7:00pm, and Friday from 8:00am-2:00pm. Once training is completed successfully, you will be brought on full time Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Our warehouse is located on Mears Parkway in Margate.
- Pick, process and ship orders accurately, quickly and according to Splash N Color standards.
- Keep machines running and operating, fixing machines as necessary.
- Receive incoming supplies and raw materials.
- Sort and organize stock and supplies.
- Organize and schedule daily shipments with each carrier.
- Maintain warehouse including putting away stock, sweeping, and organizing supplies.
- Ensure partner product inventory levels are consistently and adequately stocked.
- Perform inventory counts and ensure stock of packaging materials.
- Participate in the establishment of new inventory systems.
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace, ensuring safe operation of all equipment and following all protocols for warehouse safety.
- Assist others as necessary.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to learn procedures and add efficiency to systems and processes.
- Has shipping experience and is familiar with various couriers.
- Knowledge of PirateShip and Multi-Channel fulfillment preferred.
- Works well independently, a self-starter.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics.
- Committed to quality, safety, and communication.
- Strong attention to detail and pride of workmanship.
- A team-player who wants to participate in building a high-performance team.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand for an 8 -hour shift.
Compensation: $13-18/hour contract to start
Performance evaluation after 90 workdays to determine if we will bring you on Full Time